ESG Lab & Society is both a place and a community that specializes in accelerating the transition of organizations to a more sustainable model, one that is more respectful of people and the planet.
ESG Lab & Society enables members to connect, share experiences and collaborate with each other, as well as with experts, as they “co-build” and promote an Environmental, Social and Governance strategy.
ESG Lab & Society was founded on 2 pillars:
- ESG Lab : The very first place to offer an innovative co-building approach among stakeholders, enhanced by experience-sharing and the guidance of experts..
- ESG Society: an enthusiastic community that brings together all top-level stakeholders of the ESG ecosystem wishing to place trust and dialogue at the center of their transition:
Listed and non-listed companies, investment funds, banks, NGOs, proxy advisory firms, non-financial rating agencies, civil society groups, scientists, academics, experts, …
Who we are ?
ESG Lab & Society all started when people with shared convictions crossed each other’s paths and decided to embark on an exciting adventure together.
ESG Lab & Society was born from the common desire to create an impactful project aimed at pragmatically accelerating the transition of organizations by placing ESG principles at the center of the process.
ESG Lab & Society favors small group meetings in order to ensure efficient and trustworthy dialogue.
Three main approaches guide our actions:
- “Co-building” and networking: Co-building Workshops, “Off-the-record” Meet-ups, and “Tuesday Nights at ESG Lab & Society”
- Raising awareness and setting up training programs to understand what is at stake and to take action: tailor-made programs for Boards of directors, executives and managers.
- Inspiring and broadening perspectives: “ESG Talks”.
Just as she did when she was building the project, the Founder likes to work with stakeholders of the ESG ecosystem who expertly contribute to her mission and the development of ESG Lab & Society. She relies on the work of two committees: a Mission Committee and a Strategy Committee.
Become a Member
All stakeholders in the ESG ecosystem can become Members of ESG Lab & Society: listed and non-listed companies, investment funds, banks, proxy advisory firms, NGOs, non-financial rating agencies, civil society groups, scientists, academics, experts, …
The benefits of membership include having access to high-quality and innovative services and to an active community – enlightened by experts and experience-sharing. A community that “co-builds” the answers of tomorrow.
Members share the same objective: they are looking to build ESG solutions with the trust and support of a network of other members.
So as to ensure a high-level organizational commitment to ESG principles, ESG Lab & Society relies mainly on the support of business leaders.
We offer 3 types of membership.